Consultations – In person, Phone or Online
Whether this is your first consultation or second opinion, you will walk away knowing more than you did before your consultation. The consultation will provide you with a sense of relief knowing where you stand in your particular situation at that time. Likewise, everyone has questions regarding transactions they are entering into, will be entering into, or have entered into. Some of these scenarios can include:
- Buying or selling real estate.
- Buying or selling a business.
- Signing a contract. Questions can include: What am I signing? What did I just sign? What does this particular clause mean? What are my rights and responsibilities? What is the opposing side’s rights and responsibilities? What happens if I, or opposing side, back out of the contract? Who keeps the earnest money? Can I use the earnest money before we close? Who pays closing costs? I was at the closing ready to close and the other side didn’t show up. What can I do? Am I protected if I buy property without title insurance? Should I give the seller money directly without signing a contract? Is it ok if I give the seller non-refundable earnest money? What does As-Is mean? How can I back out of a contract legally if decide I don’t want to buy it anymore?
- Owner financing. Am I protected if I sell by owner financing? Am I protected if buy through an owner finance transaction? Should I purchase title insurance? Can I sell my property if I still owe the bank?
- Contract for Deed. Can I give the buyer the title after he/she pays me in full? Should I buy a property if the seller does not give me title until I pay him/her off?
- Foreclosure. What can I do if I am late on my payments? The lender is foreclosing. What do I do now?
- Am I guaranteed to get my money back if I loan money to someone?
- I have a judgment. That means I can collect everything I am owed, right?
- Can I lose my home if I am sued?
- I am having an extremely hard time with my builder. What can I do?
- My builder didn’t pay the subcontractors with the draws he was getting from the bank. Now the subcontractors filed liens against my home. What do I do?
- My parents passed away many years ago. Can I sell their home? Out of all my siblings, my parents said I could keep the house. The house is mine, right? I have been the one paying the taxes for many years. The house is mine, right?
Whatever the case may be, if you are not looking for representation but would like to only discuss your particular situation at this time, then you can simply call. The Law Office of Ramon Vega III, PLLC can help you know your rights and responsibilities before you enter into it. You can set up your consultation by phone, in person, or online. Consultations can begin shortly after payment is made. For a more thorough consultation, you should provide any documents you may have regarding your transaction. The price of consultation may differ depending on the type of transaction you have and generally lasts up to thirty minutes. If necessary, consultations can be done after hours and on weekends, but there will be an additional fee.
Availability for Consultations and Response Time
Office hours are weekdays 9am – 5pm. If necessary, consultations are available after hours and on weekends. Unless a consultation is scheduled for a specific time and day, most consultations can usually be done within a reasonable time after receiving payment.
Advance Payment Required
Advance payment is required for consultations. You may call the office to determine how you will be making payment. Payment can be made by check or credit card.
Delivery of Documents Pertaining to Your Case
After payment is made for your consultation, you can send your copies by facsimile at (956) 664-8005, or by email at email@example.com.
How Do I Set Up a Consultation?
Call the office at (956) 664-8006, or click our contact page and complete the Client Inquiry Form. Detailed facts of your case should include the following: What is your case about? If you signed a contract, when did you sign it? Did you pay money? When did you pay money, to whom did you pay money and how much did you pay? Who are the parties involved? Where did this occur (city and county)? When did this occur—what is the timeframe/timeline? Why are you seeking legal assistance? A consultation? Document preparation?
A consultation is simply a consultation and nothing else. It is not legal representation nor an agreement to accept your case. After the consultation, should you wish to proceed further and hire The Law Office of Ramon Vega III, PLLC, fees will be discussed as well as other matters incident to your case. Please be advised that The Law Office of Ramon Vega III, PLLC does not represent you as your attorney until an agreement for legal services contract is signed and payment is made. Please be further advised that a consultation is usually a general response and not a thorough analysis of your case. No determination is being made as to any outcome in your case. You should not rely or form any legal opinion upon which you may rely until you have secured the services of the firm, or any other firm.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. I look forward to hearing from you.